Författare Ämne: Regler för att söka med metalldetektor i Danmark  (läst 6521 gånger)

Utloggad erikviking

• Novis
  • Antal inlägg: 10
Regler för att söka med metalldetektor i Danmark
« skrivet: april 30, 2010, 00:39 »
Vad är det för regler för att söka med metalldetektor på badstränder i Danmark?

Utloggad Boreas

• Gode
  • Antal inlägg: 5 477
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

Utloggad Marty

• Gode
  • Antal inlägg: 1 469
SV: Regler för att söka med metalldetektor i Danmark
« Svar #2 skrivet: november 02, 2014, 21:56 »

Utloggad Marty

• Gode
  • Antal inlägg: 1 469
SV: Regler för att söka med metalldetektor i Danmark
« Svar #3 skrivet: november 03, 2014, 11:15 »
manfattning av rapporten. Detta är nog den viktigaste och största frågan inom arkeologin i Sverige på 100-år och det är helt tyst! Fynden tas om hand i Danmark medans de mals ner till stoft i Sverige.

Since the early 1980s, metal detector surveying conducted by amateur archaeologists has contributed significantly to archaeological research and heritage practice in Denmark. Here, metal detecting has always been legal, and official stakeholders pursue a liberal model, focusing on cooperation and inclusionrather than confrontation and criminalization. Like no other surveying method since the invention of  the shovel, the metal detector has contributed to increasing enormously the amount of data and sites  from metal-rich periods. Virtually all of the spectacular and ground-breaking discoveries of the past decades are owed to metal detectors in the hands of amateur archaeologists. And it is these finds and sites that today constitute one of the very foci of archaeological research. This article provides an over-view of the current status of liberal metal detector archaeology in Denmark 30 years after its inception,and attempts to identify the reasons why this popular hobby never developed into the problem it has become in other parts of the world. It concludes that the success of the liberal model in Denmark is the result of a very complex interplay of legislative, historical, cultural, and social factors. On this basis, it is discussed whether the Danish experience can be used as a source of inspiration in the necessary pro- gression towards a new legal agenda for responsible metal detector archaeology.